cowboy raney

Saturday, October 21, 2006

on the road again!

Oh man is it good to be back among the living again! I haven't posted in a long time, and I reckon at this point, this is just me talking to myself, but maybe this will be theraputic.
I have totally neglected school and work the past week or so. Maybe I've been too dumb to not know when to stop partying. All I know is I had to spend this past weekend getting my health back up to 100% while house sitting for my folks. This has actually been a great weekend for me, as I could really use some solitude right now. And now that the weekend is almost over, I feel good. I feel like I'm ready to take on the world again.
Next week will find me in Portland with Rachel. Man, am I looking foward to that. Since Rachel is the only one who reads this thing, I would like to give a shout out to Ray Ray. <3. Also, here is some stuff I have drawn lately! It isn't bad, but I just need more output... I'm hoping I can keep this blog up again and start posting some of the Half Cookies stuff I've been working on with Pedro.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All right, folks. I guess that's all for tonite. See you guys here in a day or two, that is if I'm not too lazy to do another post. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home