cowboy raney

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Plot Outline: The Bandit is hired on to run a tractor trailer full of beer over county lines in hot pursuit by a pesky sheriff.

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say can't be done...

Good Lawdy look at my schedule of things to get done!!!

Normally, I wouldn’t think too much about these deadlines, but from Thursday to Sunday I’m going to be in Austin for Mike’s wedding. So, that only really leaves me 3 solid days to get my stuff done….

…so you know what that means right? Thats right, its time to put that pedal to the metal and get crap done!

Holla ay y’all later! And while you’re cruisin’ down the information super highway, why don’t you check out
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/
http://homepage.mac.com/helllen/
http://www.radiomaru.com/
adios amigos-cowboy raney

...We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there. I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.

2 Comments:

Blogger raneycoffee said...

well, they don't draw better then me, but they get the job done. oh, and if youre talking about radiomaru, thats a dude.

8:38 AM  
Blogger raneycoffee said...

oh yeah! that was hilarious! remember the time it was you and me in the thunderdome? you were about to kill that one really mean dude, but then you pulled off his helmet and saw that he was autistic, and then you didn't have the heart to kill him? good times!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home