cowboy raney

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Oh Snap! Guess What I Saw!?"


So yesterday, my homeboy Venice came to me with an interesting ad from the paper. For all of you not in the know, Venice is some dude who comes from vaguely somewhere in Eastern Europe. The ladies love him because he has an accent and one time I did a drawing of a blunt for him. Later I found out he used the drawing as reference for a travel poster for Amsterdam, which is absolutely hilarious. Oh, and he likes the comic books, so in turn I like him. OH WAIT! I was supposed to be talking about this ad he showed me! Anyway, yeah, he showed me this ad, and I looked at it for a second, and I knew something looked odd about this guy but…


OH SNAP, THAT’S ME!!!!
This is so awesome! Like, this must be some kind of time traveling long lost twin or something…hell, I don’t know. What if we’re related? He is like a dentist or something, maybe since I’m his twin that makes me entitled to money or free dental visits or maybe even a hug, I don’t know.
Anyway, the ad shows me, I mean Dr. Maedgen in a pretty nice coat/tie thing, and I got to admit, I look P-I-M-P in that stuff. Maybe I should go out and buy some decent clothes…Or maybe I should go out and find my long lost twin LOL!!!!


Holla back at y’all- Cowboy Raney

For the bois!!!

http://www.dccomics.com/features/quitter/index.php

For the lay-dees!!!

http://estrigious.com/becky/

3 Comments:

Blogger raneycoffee said...

hmmm..which one?

1:35 PM  
Blogger raneycoffee said...

aw hell. i guess i can live with that....by the way, i havnt seen amanda in like 3 years...whats the deal with that?

10:11 AM  
Blogger raneycoffee said...

yeah, ive been meaning to pick that up

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home