cowboy raney

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the light of a monitor through the smoke of a cheap cigar

You know, I always hated blogs and such. Anyone who knows me probably knows I’ve had my share of problems with blogs. If you ask me, they cause a lot of problems and mixed messages and all other kinds of nonsense…so why write one, you know? Well, I started to thinking that if I want to be a comic book writer as well as a comic book artist, maybe I outta start writing. I mean, you can’t be a skilled artist and not do sketches everyday, so what makes me think I can hold my own as a writer and not do some kind of writing on a regular bases. So, here you go, kids.
The apartment has been really peaceful lately. I think this is because school is getting a little more serious, the summer a little more of a distant memory. I remember coming home to dirty dishes, crap all over the floor, laundry strewn about…oh wait, that still goes on now. I don’t know, maybe it’s because winter has a way of slowing everyone down.
Anyway, I came home today, and everyone was there. Mike was working on the computer, John doing some math homework, Max playing with something in the corner, and JR at the drafting desk doing some kind of art. It reminded me of being a kid in middle school, coming home to a full house, sisters and parents and animals all over the place. I feel like the GTT house is no longer a couple of friends sharing rent in an apartment, but a home and a family. I like it.

Places you can go today- http://www.swisher.com/Brands/SwisherSweets.html, http://www.newbelgium.com/, and http://www.ashleywoodartist.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home