cowboy raney

Monday, November 07, 2005

SECRETS!!!

Okay, so John was coming back from work, and he had called Mike and I to see if we wanted anything from the Taco Bell. We were like, “Hell yes!” even though I wasn’t all that hungry. John came back with two burritos and two crunchy tacos, all with my name on ‘em. Like I said earlier, I wasn’t all that hungry, so I kicked it with the two tacos and put the burritos in the refrigerator, thinking I would eat them later. It would be great!
Stay with me folks, this story DOES have a purpose, I swear!
Anyway, Ray Ray comes over and sees all the Taco Bell wrappers all over the floor, because, you know, that’s where we put them. She is all like, “OMG, I want sum Taco Bell PLOZ!!1!” and I was all like, “Cool, I have a coupon for 49 cent tacos, and I have a buck in my drawer, lets go!”
So what happened to those two burritos in the fridge you ask? Why didn’t I just warm the burritos and share one with her? I didn’t tell her about them. I was not about to let anyone in on my horde of burritos. It was so genius! I was going to have 4 tacos and 2 burritos all in one day, and all for about a dollar! OMG things are going great!
So we get to the Taco Bell, and just as my plan dictated, I had two tacos and a cup of water for only a measly $1.06! (Rachel lent me the six cents)
We came back home and saw JR at the computer eating something. I couldn’t make out what it was at first, but then I saw the Taco Bell wrapper. My heart sunk.
Rachel chimed, “Oh hey, you went to Taco Bell? We just came from Taco Bell!”
“Uh, no. I like, found them in the fridge, so I ate them. Hope no one minds.”
I WAS INFURIATED! I WAS SO ANGRY! HOW DARE SOMEONE EAT MY FREE BURRITOS… WAIT A SECOND, I’M A CHEAP BASTARD!
God, I’m such a cheap bastard. I just wanted to share that with everyone. I owe everyone a bean burrito or something.
Anyway, here is a sketch I did today, and I will write up a report on Mike’s wedding soon. I’m kind of waiting to get some pictures back before posting anything. All I can tell you is driving back from Austin to Ft Worth from 11pm to 2:30am is teh sux!!1!
Until then, check out http://www.eatpoo.com/, http://www.beneva.com/product.cfm/iteID/272, and please don’t forget http://www.harveypekar.com/
Adios, little cowboys! –Cowboy Raney

2 Comments:

Blogger raneycoffee said...

btw, i think not being a cheap bastard is something thats going to be on my new year's resolution list, and i forgot to mention that.

9:11 AM  
Blogger raneycoffee said...

yeah, i totally owe you a burrito, maybe even a supreme. i have a pretty kick ass coupon for the buritto supremes...

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home