cowboy raney

Monday, June 12, 2006

A-KON EXTRAVAGANZA! PART 2!

All right, so day one of A-kon billowed goat. That was day one. Here is the formal report for day 2.
I called and actually got through to the GTT Saturday and figured out what hotel the boys were staying at. After walking into the hotel room, I was confronted with a room full of empty beer cans, a table covered in booze bottles, two televisions (one for Nintendo, one for Mr. Show), and a bunch of really drunk doodz. However, the crowning achievement might possibly have been the remnants of the word “BAMF!” written in silly string on the wall. The goop had solidified into a black greasy stain. Mike turns from the television with lazy eyes and tells me, “Yeah, the hotel dudes are going to kill us when they find that. Good thing I didn’t pay the deposit.” He’s playing Dudes with Tudes and drinking Southern Comfort out of the bottle.
After a few beers, shots, and Mr. Show episodes later, the crew decides we are ready to be seen in public.

I make sure that everyone in the room will be represintin’ by giving out custom tats.

Here are some pictures of us watching the new Tenchi OVAs! They’re not even out yet, but we talked the projector guy into playing the first episode. Tenchi, Ryo-ohki, and Ryoko's cleavage got enthusiastic applause.

An official for A-kon told us they had to resume scheduled viewing, and we stumbled out of the theatre, telling everyone that we were leaving because they weren’t playing Tenchi anymore.

By the way, I always forget how cool James is until I see him about once a year. Here are some awesome pictures of him. I think it should be noted that he looked exactly like how I felt.

COSPLAY! Note that I’m wearing the same shirt as yesterday, LOL.

The gangstas.

So day two was definitely more krunk then day one. I’ve got to ask off from work next year so I can be a part of the whole thing. I’m even thinking maybe I’ll do some Waluigi cosplay so I can go head to head with this dude…Apathetic Luigi, IV’E GOT YOUR NUMBER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home