cowboy raney

Friday, June 01, 2007

WOW A half year has gone by...



Yikes, a half year has gone by and not one post...Well, I'm only sort of employed right now, so I guess this would be a great time to get the ball rolling again. Right now I left the working world to work with Viper Comics and in my spare time I have been working on Death Ride, but the name is going to have to change, its too much like Death Proof...
Anyway, here are some neat-o illustrations I have done lately. These were for class illustrations about an article describibng the history of frisbee... hopefuly I will have some cool death ride and half cookies stuff to show yall.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy gorman said...

amazing. i hope you become famous someday.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home