cowboy raney

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All in all, I guess I'm doing ok.

Really can't wait for this semester to be done. I used to be scared of not being able to get a job after I'm done with school. Now, I don't care anymore. I am going to get a job. That is no longer an issue. A job would be a vacation compared to this semester I would think.
Wait, what if I'm wrong? What if it never really gets easier?
Crap.
Guess it doesn't really matter. I just need out of Tarrant county, I need to be somewhere else by Spring. I'm getting tired of waiting for something to happen.
By the way, http:www.halfcookies.com is starting to get rolling. There still is no way to email us on the website, and that is dumb. I should fix that on Sunday when I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home